Sunday, October 31, 2010

Reflection 4

Looking back on the past eight weeks brings several different feelings. I am one step closer to the completion of my masters degree, and I have built and created several new tools to enhance what I do. A feeling of accomplishment comes first as this may have been the most challenging course to date. What I learned and how I learned it has made technology a true factor in the content area of physical education. For the first time, I actually felt that some of the course work was directed towards physical education. I know have solid proof that technology can be integrated in p.e. and it can enhance how students learn and apply information to real life. To date, the most important factor that I have learned throughout my journey is how to relate curriculum to the world that student's live in. Each area of content that students participate in is of equal importance to how students will choose to live. Each time that an educator has an opportunity to reach someone new is a success, and if technology aids in that effort then it will be used as long as I choose to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment